Discounted cash flow analysis for real estate is widely used, yet often misunderstood. In this short ebook we discuss discounted cash flow analysis for real estate and clear up some common misconceptions.
Here’s what’s covered:
- The real estate cash flow model
- The proper elements and order of the real estate proforma
- The mechanics and intuition of the internal rate of return (IRR)
- The mechanics and intuition of the net present value (NPV)
- When, and when not, to use discounted cash flow analysis for commercial real estate
This free ebook is our gift to you. If you find it helpful, and/or if you have any feedback for us, please reach out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.