Thank you for your interest in becoming a contributor!
About Our Audience
PropertyMetrics publishes educational commercial real estate content to more than 200,000 CRE professionals each month. Our audience includes brokers, developers, investors, appraisers, lenders, lawyers, and consultants. We are always looking for seasoned commercial real estate professionals who would like to contribute their expertise and lessons learned to our growing audience.
Why become a contributor?
- We will pay you!
- Get your ideas and in front of thousands of your peers.
- Get your name or company known
Topics We Cover
Our readers are interested in practical, original, in-depth articles about commercial real estate. This could include the following topics:
- Property Management
Please fill out and submit the form below and we will review your proposal. After review your submission will either be 1) accepted, 2) rejected, or 3) rejected with revisions. Once accepted we will prepare your article for publication to our audience. Please note that PropertyMetrics seeks original, unpublished material and owns the copyright to all of its content. In addition, all contributors must sign a publication agreement prior to being published on our site.
All articles will be edited to meet our style guidelines. The Economist magazine’s style guide is a helpful resource. The length of our articles vary, but typically will be in the 1,000-3,000 word range. Here are some additional guidelines:
- You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your article. This means do not mention your company, or link to it, or link to your company’s blog within the article. The point of contributing is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
- You may not link to any of your online properties within the main body of your guest post. Our readers WILL pick this up as a subliminal advertisement and simply not like your post. They won’t share it.
- You may include a bio/signature section at the end of your post.
- Do not include screenshots that brand your own product or online properties. This is to avoid any sense of promotion.